Which of these bands do you prefer?

Monday, September 9, 2013

The day summer ends

The first day of school, everyone dreads it, from the waking up early in the morning routine to sticking on your uniform that has been getting a tad bit dusty in your wardrobe and then the horrible feeling of the cold air brushing upon your face as you  blast open the door and then leg it to your car just to be on time for your first day if school. Pessimistic isn't it? But all is not lost for me my dear reader as I have entered the wonderful and adventure-filled year of T.Y. This is the year of growth and new friendship and year to reminisce on the past and look forward to the future.
      Walking into the school memories of the summer that just past as it reminded me of the junior-cert. Looking around I start to envy the girls that were lucky to have gained a tan from our blissful weather, while i tried to get a tan, I failed..miserably. Smiles were everywhere to be seen and waves and hugs from friends I have not seen from the three months before, it felt good to be back.
   The school morning started with an assembly with our T.Y  coordinator put us into our classes, mine being class Cornaro. Our class was named after the lady who first received a degree. We were then sent to our tutor class, where got to know each other and what classes we had. Four hours later i walked out if the school building and i thought to myself that this is going to be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment