Which of these bands do you prefer?

Monday, November 4, 2013

And We're Back

Today was the first day back from our mid-term break, a break which consisted a three hour long drive to Mayo into the middle of nowhere, a disco which consisted of little kids and my friends and I have gradually come to the realization that we were becoming to old for this certain disco and a Halloween that was just meant we stood in the freezing cold and watched children go trick or treating. So this morning when I woke up I had to make the adventure of hoping out of my fluffy and comfy pajamas and stripy socks and make a change for the good auld uniform. After the ritual of putting back on uniform, I came to the awful realization that I had to go back to making my lunch and that I would have to go back into a routine of doing so for the next two months until Christmas.Coming back into school classes resumed to normal, everyone chatted about their Halloween and mid-term and how all tired we were after our so called ''rest''.

No comments:

Post a Comment